PLEASE READ ALL POLICY INFORMATION CAREFULLY. BE SURE TO COMPLETE YOUR ELECTRONIC PHOTO AND MEDICAL RELEASE FORMS HERE AS WELL!
REGISTRATION FEE & TUITION INFORMATION
The first month’s tuition is required with the registration form to reserve class space. Registration will not be considered complete and class space is not reserved until the $25 fee has been paid, along with first month’s tuition.
- NEW!! Tuition is due the 1st of each month and it includes your child RECITAL COSTUME.
- NEW!! 2 missed payments will result in your child dismissal from the class until payment is received.
- A $18 late fee will be applied to accounts not paid by the 5th of the month.
- Tuition may be paid by the following methods: cash, money order, check, or credit card (We accept MasterCard and Visa).
- Checks should be made payable to DanzStar and include your child’s full name in the memo. There is a $25 returned check fee, per check, on all returned checks.
- Tuition remains the same regardless of absences and whether it is a long, five-week month or a short, three-week month. Tuition also remains the same for months that include holidays. Tuition is per month – not per class!
Fee Breakdown with costume included!
1 hour: $58.00 2 hours: $98.00 3 hours: $133.00 4 hours: $170.00 5 hours: $195.00 6 plus hours/ Unlimited: $215.00 Competition Group $75.00 Private Classes: $65.00/hour Sibling Discount: 10% discount
**Book the “Voice of Dance” Praise Dance Team for $65.00 per hour or your child’s
Birthday Party for $95 per hour. **
When dropping or adding a class at any time during the year, a drop-add form must be completed. These can be picked up at the receptionist desk. Not showing up for classes, does not constitute as withdrawal from class. Accounts will continue to be charged for tuition until the drop-add form has been completed.
DanzStar does not carry medical insurance for the students. It is required that all students be covered by their own family insurance policies and if injury occurs it is understood that the student’s own policy is your only source of reimbursement.
BAD WEATHER / HOLIDAYS
The studio will be closed on snow days based on public school schedules. If in doubt call the studio before coming to class on the given day for a recorded message. If classes are canceled, I will send out an email and a text. Please remember, holidays are not included in tuition prices. Tuition is per month- not per class
STUDIO CLOSED DATES
|Labor Day||September 3, 2018|
|Columbus Day||October 8, 2018|
|Thanksgiving Break||November 22-23, 2018|
|Winter Break||December 24- Jan. 1, 2019|
|MLK Day||January 21, 2019|
|President’s Day||February 18, 2019|
|Spring Break||April 10-14, 2019|
|Memorial Day||May 27, 2019|
Good attendance is imperative, as absences and tardiness can hold back an entire class. Students should be prompt and prepared for class. If your child accumulate 2 absences before a performance, your child will not be able to perform in the event. No exceptions will be accepted!
DRESS CODE / PRACTICE WEAR
Dance Wear is required for all classes. Students must wear comfortable form-fitting dance attire to display proper body alignment and allow for easy movement. No baggy t-shirts, baggy shorts, blue jeans, no jewelry or other inappropriate attire will be allowed. Hair should always be securely pulled away from the face. See the full dress code on the Dress Code page under the Studio Policy drop down menu at the top of the page!
- No student should be in the studio unless enrolled in that particular class.
- Students should be dressed and prepared for class before it starts.
- No tennis shoes should be worn in the studios except hip hop. Please change into dance shoes before class.
- No food or drinks of any kind are allowed in the dance studios.
- Only closed water bottles!
- Parents should not leave young students unattended in the waiting area before or after class.
- Chewing gum is never allowed in the dance studios.
- Please clean up after yourself in restroom, hallway, or studio
- Always treat your teacher and fellow classmates with respect.